You want to connect my Drupal 8 Website with OpenInbound.
Example 1: You do have a contact webform with a E-Mail, First Name, Last Name and Company. How can you send the data to OpenInbound?
Example 2: You do have a landing page which offers a pdf. To get the pdf you need to fill out a webform. You want to track the E-Mail address and send the data to OpenInbound.
This configuration needs to be done on your own Drupal 8 website:
- Install and enable
- Create a webform on /admin/structure/webform
- Add an e-mail field and set the machine name to email
- For "First Name" set the machine name to first_name
- For "Last Name" set the machine name to last_name
- For "Company" set the machine name to company_name
- For "Phone" set the machine name to phone
- Go to your webforms "E-Mail / Handlers" tab (/admin/structure/webform/manage/YOUR_FORM/handlers) and click "Add handler". Choose OpenInbound and add the handler. (This step is not need in Drupal 7)